Custom Made Version: If you want this design manufactured in exclusive ultra lightweight, race grade Kangaroo Leather with Kevlar stretch and advanced level 1 armour protection, you need to purchase the add-on here, and for any other amendments you can contact us for a quotation
Optional Add-on Service: Add a personal touch to your custom made leathers with purchase of our add-on service which allows for logos, letters, unique artwork and numbers to be added to specific locations on the leathers. To add this service to your order, please click here
Custom Made KTM Leather Motorcycle Suit
This Suit is exclusively supplied to order for London Leathers by Reltex Leathers and tailored to fit your specific requirements in relation to our standard sizing charts and catalog design options;
- DESIGN: Special Unofficially Custom Made KTM leathers, as selected from our existing design catalog. If you require an alternate design. Please EMAIL it to us prior to ordering
- GENDER & BODY SHAPE: This custom made suit is classified as 'Uni-sex' and will be tailored cut and adapted to the body shape selected
- STYLE: Available as a One or Two piece suit separately in our online catalog (or choose as optional extra)
- SIZING: Please refer to our sizing charts for guidance in picking the correct size. For full be-spoke fitment, there is a add-on available, please read more here
- EXTERNAL PROTECTORS: Adds 6 critical impact point titanium finish fixed metal sliders (at shoulders, elbows and knees)
- RACE HUMP: Add a large aerodynamic speed hump on the back (can be customised to add race Number or name for an extra charge, buy the add-on HERE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For example, you can ask for perforated front panelling for extra ventilation (or anything* else you like us to take note with for your order, buy selected add-ons HERE)
STANDARD FEATURES: All custom made suits are supplied in top grade Analine treated premium Cowhide with full set of CE approved hard plastic shell foam backed armour inserts that are removable. Extra flexible stretch paneling under and along arms (also optionally at waist) for the ultimate comfortable snug fit. Top quality regular curved body biker stance snug fit suit as standard (regular loose fit version available upon request), for no extra charge, simply mention this in 'additional notes'
See the next tab for full standard specification.
If you require a be-spoke size or an alternative design (or your size is below XXS or above 5XL) the we have 2 other options available;
Option 1: A fully be-spoke CAMEL made to measure size suit, see here
Option 2: A fully be-spoke 'made to measure sized' and 'custom designed' suit, Contact us for a quotation
*All added work or features requested (as mentioned in 'additional Information' text box) may be subject to a additional surcharge. Please read specific 'custom made' terms here
|Construction||Top grade ~1.3mm Cowhide - Reinforced with Schoeller® Keprotec stretch panels at arm, crotch & back of knee|
|Ergonomics||Ergonomically pre-curved sleeves and legs help maintain posture and comfort on the bike|
|Protection||EN 1621-1 CE-approved removable shoulder, elbow and knee protectors with TEMPERFOAM padding for the back and hips|
|Lining||3D fabric breathable and removable mesh lining in 100% polyester|
|Fitment||Schoeller® Keprotec stretch material at arm, crotch & back of knee - 'Accordion' stretch leather panels at knees, back & shoulders for high-end comfort, ergonomics & mobility on the bike|
|Optional Extras||External titanium shoulder, elbow and knee armour, and/or large race hump (selectable options above) - Kangaroo leather upgrade and custom logo/lettering add-on services available (check 'related products' section below)|
|Features||Knee Sliders - 2 Inner pockets - Cuff and back of neck in stretch material - removable armour and liner - Double leather reinforcement on seat -|
Please carefully refer to our size guide tables below and 'How to Measure Up' tab to the right, before committing to your purchase. For further guidance on sizing...
email us at email@example.com or call us on '00 44 20 3701 1967'
1) Measurements indicated in RED in illustration below are critical to get right prior to ordering your size on the product page. If in doubt please contact us for advise
2) Measurements indicated in GREEN (and 'Jacket Waist Circumference' from size guide tables but not shown in illustration below) are for reference only
3) If your height is 'up to' 2 inches outside the range for your jacket or suit measurements in size guide tables, then you must provide your height and weight in the Additional Information' box at checkout. There may be a small additional sur-charge to make the size adjustments to your order
4) If your height (or any other measurement in GREEN) is 'more than' 2 inches different to the size guide table measurements, please contact us for details on our made to measure service
5) The jacket length in the two piece suit combination is 1.5" shorter in length and also 1" narrower at the waist compared to regular jacket, and the shorter biker jacket version will be supplied (instead of the regular jacket) if a regular biker jacket is chosen with a optional trouser as an add-on in product options
YOU CAN ADD KANGAROO LEATHER TO ANY CUSTOM JACKET, TROUSER OR SUIT ORDER
You can only purchase the Kangaroo leather upgrade as a add-on (upgrade) for a regular order
0.9/1.0 mm thick top grain kangaroo leather specifically tanned for racing leather suits.
Of the many species of Kangaroo, many are protected in their habitat. However the unchecked reproduction of the largest breed has resulted in massive over-population and regular culls are carried out under the supervision of the Australian authorities allowing for free trade access to the best leather hide available on the market
Kangaroo leather is far more abrasion resistant than cowhide of the same thickness (check wiki facts here) and offers an incredible lightness and softness, perfect for those riders seeking the very best comfort and mobility for their races. This is because unlike cows and buffalo, Kangaroos only sweat through their tails and therefore there are no pores in the hide. Special tanning and drying methods mean kangaroo hide is resilient to moisture and so less likely to loose its shape or degrade over time
Kangaroo reaches 800 revolutions on the Martindale machine (P180 Sandpaper), while the tear strength is 80 N.