We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return or exchange an item for which we offer a straight forward efficient email based returns procedure, so there is no need to call us or leave a voicemail to arrange a refund or exchange as this may cause further delay as you would be asked to email us with further information regarding your return anyhow.
We use a RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) PDF form system. Get in touch with us using the 'contact us' form and mention your original order number and ask for a RMA to be emailed to you, stating a reason for your return or exchange.
If you believe that you have been sent the wrong size or have a problem with size you received the please read on, otherwise go to Next Steps further down below.
If you have problem with the size you have received then you will need to take a few images as instructed and emailed over to us before you return your item. To to this, please follow the instructions given here, then email us over the results and await a response before proceeding with Next Steps below.
Next Steps are:
1) We will send you (usually within 72 working hours) a RMA form in Adobe PDF format in reply to your email as an email attachment.
2) Please print the form and include them with your return (if you do not have a Adobe PDF reader you can download and install it from here). Also don't worry if you do not have a printer either, simply take a note of the address and RMA reference number from the form and write them both on the outside of the returns package
3) Ideally merchandise must be returned unused in original packaging, but if this is not possible then package up the goods securely for return assuring transit damage is avoided
4) Returned Item(s) must not be damaged due to bad packaging, have tags removed or show signs of wear or abuse
5) Please assure to send merchandise back promptly within 30 days of purchase in order for us to issue a refund (shipping charges are not refundable for international orders). For refund requests, if 30 days have passed then only an exchange or web store credit will be offered
6) RMA form should accompany the package and RMA number written on display on outside of package otherwise a refund/exchange processing delay may occur
7) You as a customer are responsible for all shipping charges to return merchandise back to us regardless for reason for return or exchange, even within the DSR 7 day cooling off period. There will be a 10% re-stocking deduction for all refund requests after 7 days from receipt of goods and after 28 days from date of order, whatever comes first. Re-stocking deduction does not apply for exchange requests.
8) We do not offer a collection service, and using Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery Service is NOT recommended (due to Royal Mail morning delivery timings being before our office opens for business) so sending via Royal Mail will cause further delays, so instead we recommend you use popular online discounted UK courier agents that include parcelmonkey , parcel2go, interparcel, parcelhero or myHermes. If you are sending merchandise back from outside the UK (internationally) then use your country's local post office or a international shipping service that best suits your needs and budget
9) We can not except any liability for goods delayed or lost in transit so please use a signed and tracked service
10) Upon goods return and within 3-5 working, refunds will be made back to the same Credit or Debit card/Paypal holders account as a reverse/refund transaction
11) For any outstanding surcharge for your exchange (as given on the RMA form) will be sent to you via email as a Paypal invoice
12a) For order refunds, the full amount is credited for UK orders returned within 28 days of order. If over 28 days have passed then a 10% re-stocking fee applies. Size surcharge and optional upgrades chosen at time of order are not refunded.
12b) International (outside mainland UK) returns are deducted original shipping costs in addition to conditions stated in 12a.
13) Kangaroo Leather upgrades are strictly no-refundable, furthermore Kangaroo leather upgrade charges will re-apply for exchange orders
15) Products in 'Slim fit' (where option is made available) is classified as an alteration service therefore are non-refundable. Exchange is offered
16) All 'custom made', 'be-spoke', 'special edition', and 'limited edition' title descriptive orders are strictly non-refundable. An exchange may be offered. Additional charges may apply. This is considered on a case by case basis
In compliance with distance selling regulations you are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period from date of delivery confirmation. We must receive this in writing (via email) with 7 days for your right to cancel. (this excludes custom made orders, or any order with changes made to your specification)
For exchanging an item(s), UK exchange shipping is free. For exchange orders that are to be sent outside mainland UK will be charged the same rate as par original order shipping charge. This includes the Channel Islands, Isle of man, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands.
As par distance selling regulations, there are no other handling or re-stock charges applied to non-customised exchange or returned items. The only exception is if a size surcharge was applied at time of initial order which will be non refundable for returned merchandise however does not apply for exchanging merchandise.
We operate from more than one depot for shipping out merchandise to you, however all returns must be sent back to our UK depot only. The address will be given on your RMA
If you have received a blank RMA form from us instead, please print and fill this in manually including your original order number, your name, reason for return, how you would like us to handle the return (exchange, credit or refund), also your phone number and email address to contact you (thats if any details are different from what we hold on your account)